2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Slate. Now there's a good source for information.
It is not like Slate is saying anything that hasn't already occurred.

So I don't think they should be viewed as a disinformational threat in this case.

Carry on.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So I don't think they should be viewed as a disinformational threat in this case.
In this particular case I think they should be.

Because anyone that doesn't want to get the covid vax, is automatically against polio, mumps, chickenpox, measles, etc... too. Right? Cuz that is sure what just stating 'anti-vax' implies. Why not tell the truth, that Beasley is against the covid vaccination? If they are going to label him with such a generic term, then they should at least ask him his beliefs on the other vaccinations, too.

I've had people accuse me of being anti-vax when they asked if I was getting the C19-vax. When I tried to explain to them that I was not, only the covid vax, they became even more belligerent.

So I told them they were a fucking idiot and not worth wasting my time on.

I will probably not be invited to the next extended family gathering.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In this particular case I think they should be.

Because anyone that doesn't want to get the covid vax, is automatically against polio, mumps, chickenpox, measles, etc... too. Right? Cuz that is sure what just stating 'anti-vax' implies. Why not tell the truth, that Beasley is against the covid vaccination? If they are going to label him with such a generic term, then they should at least ask him his beliefs on the other vaccinations, too.

I've had people accuse me of being anti-vax when they asked if I was getting the C19-vax. When I tried to explain to them that I was not, only the covid vax, they became even more belligerent.

So I told them they were a fucking idiot and not worth wasting my time on.

I will probably not be invited to the next extended family gathering.
Spot freaking on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The mainstream media, who will shower him with gushing praise while using words like "historic" and "brave" over and over again.
"Courageous" is the word Goodell used.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pretty much, stop acting like you're special. Everyone has sexual preferences. Enjoy what you want to enjoy.
So, you're gay. Okay. Be gay. People act like they are being all brave and shit anymore by "coming out". No one cares anymore. This isn't the 70s. You're gay. Cool. Go be gay and more importantly just play some football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom