2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I love football just as much as anybody.

But I love the right to stand up for what you believe in even more. That takes precedence over a game for me.

Funny how doing just that is great if it falls in line with what the left and their group think deems acceptable. If not...? Well, Beasley is already getting crucified over his announcement. Expect him to catch heat from the league over it, as well.
He's not a Christian Scientist, so that can't be it. Pfizer, Moderna and J&J recipients aren't keeling over en masse, so skepticism about vaccines can't be it. If he's gonna die on this hill, it'd be nice to know that he did so for a good reason.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He's not a Christian Scientist, so that can't be it. Pfizer, Moderna and J&J recipients aren't keeling over en masse, so skepticism about vaccines can't be it. If he's gonna die on this hill, it'd be nice to know that he did so for a good reason.
I'm not getting the vaccination, either. And no, you don't need to know what my reason is. Or his, either.

shane

DCC 4Life
Beasley is a fucking American hero. God bless this man. I'm gonna dig up my old jersey of his and start wearing it again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It makes me happy that an NFL player has the will to stand up to the NFL and their PC bullshit.
I never liked Bease much(other than to fuck with Booze) but I definitely respect someone standing up for their principles when they know the punishment will be millions. Especially when you contrast it to someone like LeBron who has more money than he could spend in a 1000 lifetimes but still bends over and takes it up the ass for China

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I love football just as much as anybody.

But I love the right to stand up for what you believe in even more. That takes precedence over a game for me.

Funny how doing just that is great if it falls in line with what the left and their group think deems acceptable. If not...? Well, Beasley is already getting crucified over his announcement. Expect him to catch heat from the league over it, as well.
I defended him. But was met with stupidity, so I stopped. Not worth it to me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local media no wikey.

Yeah people love to throw around the word science like it's some proven fact. Science is meant to be tested and tried over time. What we think is a scientific fact one day isn't a scientific fact the next day. I can't blame someone for need scientific data over a longer period of time to make a determination. Not long ago it was "science" that said masks prevent the spread of the virus. Now we aren't so sure that it's really science at all. It was that scientific fact that had doom a gloom for states like Texas for lifting a mask mandate or opening.

Again, time has proven many scientific "facts" to be totally false and scientific garbage. It's why it drives me nuts when people claim that someone isn't following science just because they don't agree with some new scientific theory or idea.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They don't like that people are standing up.
You can't be subservient to the government unless you're on your knees.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know! They act as if vaccines have been around for years and helped almost eradicate some diseases like Measles, rubella, mumps, diphtheria and polio.
The nerve of some of these idiots...
You know that those vaccines are different then this one right? It's why you have different side effects and effective rates and how long the vaccine protects you for? It's almost like the people who claim SCIENCE don't actually know science.

And just to be clear I think people who are against all vaccines as a blanket statement are also misinformed. Just like idiots who think the polio vaccine proves that the coronavirus vaccine is safe and effective. Other than being in the category of vaccine they aren't similar at all.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah people love to throw around the word science like it's some proven fact. Science is meant to be tested and tried over time. What we think is a scientific fact one day isn't a scientific fact the next day. I can't blame someone for need scientific data over a longer period of time to make a determination. Not long ago it was "science" that said masks prevent the spread of the virus. Now we aren't so sure that it's really science at all. It was that scientific fact that had doom a gloom for states like Texas for lifting a mask mandate or opening.

Again, time has proven many scientific "facts" to be totally false and scientific garbage. It's why it drives me nuts when people claim that someone isn't following science just because they don't agree with some new scientific theory or idea.

Well said.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You know that those vaccines are different then this one right? It's why you have different side effects and effective rates and how long the vaccine protects you for? It's almost like the people who claim SCIENCE don't actually know science.

And just to be clear I think people who are against all vaccines as a blanket statement are also misinformed. Just like idiots who think the polio vaccine proves that the coronavirus vaccine is safe and effective. Other than being in the category of vaccine they aren't similar at all.

EXACTLY.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I always knew "DannyPhantom24" was a moron. This just again confirms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom