Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Say what you want about Geng, but he absolutely brings entertainment. :lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That is what is used to make the "tortilla" that holds what you put in the tamale.

But why is it not a burrito then?

I'll eat what the store labels "chimichangas" sometimes, but they're basically burritos to me.

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
But why is it not a burrito then?

I'll eat what the store labels "chimichangas" sometimes, but they're basically burritos to me.
It's not even close to a burrito.

p1_

DCC 4Life
tamale is a traditional Mesoamerican dish, made of masa or dough (starchy, and usually corn-based), which is steamed in a corn leaf or banana leaf.[1] The wrapping can either be discarded prior to eating or used as a plate. Tamales can be filled with meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, chilies or any preparation according to taste, and both the filling and the cooking liquid may be seasoned.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Any restaurant that fills their tamales with fruit or vegetables should be shut down yesterday. If your local Mexican restaurant doesn't have them, you can order them from many Texas Mexican restaurants. They're a staple in Texas during Thanksgiving, and especially Christmas. You'll love em' 👍

• Props

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
tamale is a traditional Mesoamerican dish, made of masa or dough (starchy, and usually corn-based), which is steamed in a corn leaf or banana leaf.[1] The wrapping can either be discarded prior to eating or used as a plate. Tamales can be filled with meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, chilies or any preparation according to taste, and both the filling and the cooking liquid may be seasoned.

I'm actually more confused than ever now. You don't eat the wrap?

• Props
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom