2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Some of y’all eat like heathens.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
They want it this way, they want the ability to control things remotely.
Sure how I see it. They've got all the data on the wagers for Fantasy Football, game bets w/line, side bets etc. They know what team to impede and what players to limit. Gambling is bigger revenue than GAWD these days, and they want to pinch as much of that as they can for insiders.

And the league also has external parties and partners they want to make happy. Those have their own financial interests and prejudices.

Let's get real: the folks on the coasts HATE everything about Texas, especially the city of Dallas. The refs might give Dallas lots of breaks on a game like Carolina, or if the betting margins are particularly juicy. But generally they want to make their fellow elites happy and that includes screwing Texas. Let's be clear: Jerry is a billionaire but he'll never be invited to the oligarchs of America club. (That club that until recently included Jeffrey Epstein)

I enjoy watching because the sport is such a great spectacle, but I've come to detach myself from the results as I don't see the league letting Dallas win a title.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don’t hate them, it’s more like the things some folks do with the leftovers that’s very heathen~ish.

I don't know about heathenish, but I am kind of with you. I just put the leftovers on a plate, microwave it and eat them the same way they originally were on Thanksgiving.

As an aside, I don't actually know what a tamale is. :unsure

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For the record, kicking has been severely down across the league this season. There were a record tying 12 missed PATs last week.

It's been a near historically bad season for kickers.
Feh. Over the past two seasons, he is more inaccurate than Brett Maher. Let that sink in.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know about heathenish, but I am kind of with you. I just put the leftovers on a plate, microwave it and eat them the same way they originally were on Thanksgiving.

As an aside, I don't actually know what a tamale is. :unsure
It is basically cornmeal wrapping up something.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You're kidding, right?

Geng, please tell me you're kidding.

I've heard of it, and I'd assume it's like a burrito or something, but yeah I didn't quite know what it is. But I also thought it might be a type of pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom