2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
And that is fucking bullshit.
that is beyond bullshit. There ought to be recourse for such heinous bias. Its not for the official to usurp the coach's job. Thats straight up interference on the part of the ref.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And that is fucking bullshit.
Why can't the officials on the field look at it. I mean they butt fucked us all day so they probably would have there too. But seems like bullshit to have someone totally else make the call. Just creates horrible inconsistency.

Plus I have no doubt their is a bias up in New York.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
that is beyond bullshit. There ought to be recourse for such heinous bias. Its not for the official to usurp the coach's job. Thats straight up interference on the part of the ref.
What's the point of having that fucking red flag if you're told you can't throw it?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why can't the officials on the field look at it. I mean they butt fucked us all day so they probably would have there too. But seems like bullshit to have someone totally else make the call. Just creates horrible inconsistency.

Plus I have no doubt their is a bias up in New York.
there is a real problem with officiating. There needs to be major revision and overhaul of this broken system in the coming offseason. Its way out of hand.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
there is a real problem with officiating. There needs to be major revision and overhaul of this broken system in the coming offseason. Its way out of hand.

The problem is, they don't think it's a problem. They want it this way, they want the ability to control things remotely.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think they were saying that replay had already looked. So maybe technically he could have thrown the flag, but what would be the point if the same eyes had already looked at it and made their decision...

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think they were saying that replay had already looked. So maybe technically he could have thrown the flag, but what would be the point if the same eyes had already looked at it and made their decision...
apparently he literally wasn't allowed to challenge, which is a bigger problem than if he had blindly accepted someone's review. What we saw was open to inerpretation/challenge worthy I think.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because the actual officials at the game never looked at it but I'm sure McCarthy wasn't given the option.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The best thing to do with leftover turkey is turkey pot pie and it’s not even close.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The soup option is good. A lot like chicken soup.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I ate turkey at someone else’s home. That’s one way to handle the leftover issue.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The best thing to do with leftover turkey is turkey pot pie and it’s not even close.
I see you've never had leftover turkey/potato/stuffing/cranberry tamales

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've never had it in tamale form, but I'll take that same combo of stuff and put it on a big sandwich, cover it in gravy and eat with a fork.

Excellent.
I've done the same combo on a sammich too and it's just as glorious.

And yes I cover the tamales with turkey gravy

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I usually pile leftovers together. Turkey, stuffing, squash casserole and gravy in a big fat bowl.

You can keep the cranberry shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom