2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Why the Romo avatar -- is this your statement that the Cowboys failed Romo, who would've been a HOFer in a normal franchise? Or that Romo is the Cowboys' second greatest QB?
I created the T-RO handle way back in the middle of the Romo days, as I was a fan of Tony. So the pic matches the handle. He was uber entertaining, both in good ways and less-than-good ways. Very unfortunate that Garrett was the coach through his career.

data

Forbes #1
I created the T-RO handle way back in the middle of the Romo days, as I was a fan of Tony. So the pic matches the handle. He was uber entertaining, both in good ways and less-than-good ways. Very unfortunate that Garrett was the coach through his career.
Answer don't have to be Romo-era...
  • What's your favorite Cowboys game all-time
  • Secondly, if you could change one Cowboys loss into a win, which game would it be?
  • Third, how many Cowboys games have you attended (away, home new stadium, home old stadiums)?

T-RO

DCC 4Life
  • Secondly, if you could change one Cowboys loss into a win, which game would it be?
  • Third, how many Cowboys games have you attended (away, home new stadium, home old stadiums)?
Too lazy right now to answer all three...so I'll pick (3).
Been to 3 games at the old staaayjium. None at new.

Ah hell...I'll answer another: fav game ever was conference championship over Niners on way to first Triplet era Super Bowl.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
92' Superbowl
94' season NFCC, Should have been 4 in a row.
0. Live in central Ohio and never had the money to make it to a game on the rare Cincy/Cleveland/HOF games

T-RO

DCC 4Life
92' Superbowl
The 92 SuperBowl game was fun, but not really a game. It was a 60 minute celebration after beating the Niners.

Cowboys-Niners 92 game was Sparta-versus-Persia, Rome versus Carthage, U.S. versus USSR, Rocky versus Creed. Madden/Summerall presiding. Mud. Winning on the Road. Arrival of dynasty. Vindication. Glory.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
CowboysZone.

Am I passing the tests ok?
Just a little thing he does. Just be happy you didn't get hit with this on your first post.

:welcome

This is our traditional greeting. Our members are slacking recently.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
1979 (35-34 over Skins)
SB 13
Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom