2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
By the way, anyone notice the takeaways are no longer happening? No more shirt fields for Dak and Co. makes a big difference. Seems like a while ago for Diggs last INT.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
By the way, anyone notice the takeaways are no longer happening? No more shirt fields for Dak and Co. makes a big difference. Seems like a while ago for Diggs last INT.
Cowboys had 3 interceptions 11 days ago in Atlanta, Diggs w/one. I know that seems forever ago now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cowboys had 3 interceptions 11 days ago in Atlanta, Diggs w/one. I know that seems forever ago now.
We lost the turnover battle in all 3 recent losses.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Turkey sandwiches? A lot.
I just had a great turkey sandwich.

Swiss cheese, mayo, and Russian dressing on toasted capt john derst bread.

What have you got against turkey sandwiches?

You and t-dawg bout lost y'all minds.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just had a great turkey sandwich.

Swiss cheese, mayo, and Russian dressing on toasted capt john derst bread.

What have you got against turkey sandwiches?

You and t-dawg bout lost y'all minds.
I am ignoring the rest of your post but Captain John Derst is the shit. Too bad they stopped selling it here.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I am ignoring the rest of your post but Captain John Derst is the shit. Too bad they stopped selling it here.
So what do you do with leftover turkey?

T-RO

DCC 4Life
We lost the turnover battle in all 3 recent losses.
We had zero turnovers yesterday, so we didn't lose that turnover battle. We would've won it had refs not screwed us over on the fumble call.

p1_

DCC 4Life
We had zero turnovers yesterday, so we didn't lose that turnover battle. We would've won it had refs not screwed us over on the fumble call.
correct, and zero takeaways. Speaking of the near-fumble, McCarthy blew it by not challenging the call on the field. Yet another baffling in game decision.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
correct, and zero takeaways. Speaking of the near-fumble, McCarthy blew it by not challenging the call on the field. Yet another baffling in game decision.

I thought that at first as well, but it sounds like the refs told him it was already reviewed so it doesn't seem like there wasn't anything he could do at that point.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I thought that at first as well, but it sounds like the refs told him it was already reviewed so it doesn't seem like there wasn't anything he could do at that point.
As if he couldn’t challenge it ? That’s fucked up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
McCarthy could have and should have challenged the call. It's a perfect case for challenge, IMO. Brain fart yet again for Big Mike.
I really think they called it a fumble on the field so something clearly happened.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
McCarthy could have and should have challenged the call. It's a perfect case for challenge, IMO. Brain fart yet again for Big Mike.
The officials told him he couldn't because New York had already looked at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom