2021 Cowboys Preseason Week 4 Gameday Chatter Thread | Jaguars @ Cowboys | 08/29/21

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Cooper Rush would be my guy at QB until other teams start making cuts.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
When you imagine the Nooch as Uncle Rico, it made the 2nd half easier to watch.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I hate it when you are half lit, yet have nothing to do.
Go out on your patio. Oh wait, you just have a slum porch. Do better for yourself.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What a shit show.

You have to have better backup QBs than this so the offense can actually have something to work on.
Not many players are good at the 3rd string, but Rush played better with the 1s last week. He's gotta be the guy, not by much admittedly.

• Dislike
Reactions: p1_

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We say that every year and then the player rarely departs the PS.
Who was the last player we had that showed as much as Mukuama that we put on the PS?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Who was the last player we had that showed as much as Mukuama that we put on the PS?
Dude, I'm not gonna run back through the list of Amendolas and Reshard Lees.

(Amendola stuck around like a whole season on the PS before being poached the following year).

There is one like every year or two that we fret about. It's rare it ever amounts to anything.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Not to go overboard with Muku love, but he shows more promise than Kearse. In on so many plays and not afraid to make mistakes.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Not to go overboard with Muku love, but he shows more promise than Kearse. In on so many plays and not afraid to make mistakes.
Probably true. Kearse probably is getting the edge based on special teams. I'd disagree because cutting the promising contributors to actual offense or defense is how you end up with shit depth because your ST aces can't play.

But at the same time I bet Muk can slide through on the practice squad without much trouble.

Our depth is terrible. Just cause he's the tallest midget here doesn't mean he's better than the backups elsewhere by head and shoulders. He's probably just that.... roughly equivalent to all the other teams' backups. Which is why there won't be a rush to nab him for an active roster.

Top Bottom