2021 Cowboys Free Agency Thread...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
To be fair, I'd rather be strong in the draft and ignore free agency than what we were before where our drafting was generally a mess and free agency was hit or miss, but mostly miss.

It's just not the ideal, which would be if we could marry up how we draft with targeted strategic moves in free agency.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Pitts ran a 4.44 and measured a longer wingspan than any TE or WR in the NFL over the last 20 years, so...yea.

He definitely won't be there at 10 with these measurements so all these arguments are really just for fun.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Pitts ran a 4.44 and measured a longer wingspan than any TE or WR in the NFL over the last 20 years, so...yea.

He definitely won't be there at 10 with these measurements so all these arguments are really just for fun.
That almost guarantees that we’ll draft Surtain at 10.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
You can’t win with a GM this bad. The salary cap is fixing to go up and we try and get every deal for free. You can’t convince me we wanted earl thomas just a few years ago. There is no way Stephen would have paid his contract.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just a reminder to watch for fake accounts today because of April Fools Day. They will be out in force today, so watch for fake breaking news.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
And some people thought Stephen was going to be better.

i wont trust him until a real GM is installed.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
exactly right, thats why im not excited once Stephen takes over, i honestly believe he ll be a bigger failure.
I agree. For years I looked forward to Stephen taking over and calling the shots. But from what we've seen, it looks like he's an overcorrection to Jerry. Jerry spent too much in FA (in foolish ways). Stephen sits on cap money, and goes dumpster diving.

p1_

DCC 4Life
so, it looks like we're done in FA. Boy, I sure feel confident about our signings! :jerk

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
so, it looks like we're done in FA. Boy, I sure feel confident about our signings! :jerk
The top 10-15 FA's are dealing with reverse sticker shock at how little money is left based on their skill level.

I'm surprised DaQuon Jones is still available, though. You'd think he wouldn't be expecting too high a contract.

At this point people are saying they trust their chances in the middle rounds of the draft over the available FA's.

Bunches of players like Prince Amukamara and Snacks Harrison each at age 32 might have played their last downs in the NFL.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
KJ Wright is still available. He is one of my last hopes at a splash this year.
Yeah, because Jaylon Smith and Leighton Vander Esch are fucking terrible. Hard to believe it so soon after that 2018 season.

Basically Jerral looks at Neal and already sees his "third" LB. Forget the fact that Neal and Wright would be the better starting duo.

p1_

DCC 4Life
KJ Wright is still available. He is one of my last hopes at a splash this year.
And that seems all but dead, unless we go Emerson Griffin all over again

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
And that seems all but dead, unless we go Emerson Griffin all over again

if Dan Quinn is serious and lets his DL go after the Qb, than im ok with this not thrilled, but Griffin can do well on a line thats just going after the QB.

Top Bottom