2021 Cowboys Free Agency Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

And you people thought we wouldn't do anything in FA. For SHAME!
In a vacuum this is a pretty solid signing. This is good competition for Niswander.

Niswander had a better Y/P and is several years younger, but their Net is similar.

I like it assuming a reasonable contract.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Cowboys have added another free agent with tight end Jeremy Sprinkle agreeing to a one-year deal, according to a source. Sprinkle spent his first four seasons with the Washington Football Team and has 34 catches for 301 yards and three touchdowns for his career. The Cowboys lost tight end Blake Bell in free agency to the Kansas City Chiefs and will add Sprinkle to a group that includes Blake Jarwin, Dalton Schultz and Sean McKeon.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Cowboys have added another free agent with tight end Jeremy Sprinkle agreeing to a one-year deal, according to a source. Sprinkle spent his first four seasons with the Washington Football Team and has 34 catches for 301 yards and three touchdowns for his career. The Cowboys lost tight end Blake Bell in free agency to the Kansas City Chiefs and will add Sprinkle to a group that includes Blake Jarwin, Dalton Schultz and Sean McKeon.

We are rolling now!

p1_

DCC 4Life
yeah, we lack TE skills. Great signing. Now we draft Pitts

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:picard

No LBers. Shit at DT. But we got our goddamn fourth TE.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

You guys are missing the point.

1 year deal achievement unlocked!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I forgot Sprinkle was one of the dumbasses shoplifting from a Belk store before Ole Miss played in the Belk Bowl that weekend.

We got our Jerry's Special Kid!

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They watched moneyball at some point and adopted the strategy. Idiot fucks. I always knew the Jones’ family didn’t belong at the top of a football operation, but I still remember the tipping point for me when I finally realized it wasn’t just stupidity, but actually blind fandom being the issue. Was it 2013 when the Super Bowl was in that stupid stadium? Jerry actually hyped that 2013 team up like it had a shot to play a home game in the SB. With that atrocious offensive line that everyone knew was terrible. That’s when I knew he was not just an idiot, but an actual snake oil salesmen. They think slapping the star on random jags make the player better, it obviously does not.

Anyone care to name the last free agent that actually performed above what their initial ability was thought to be?

I remember when I was kinda young and immature, I would wish death on that entire family. Now I just don’t care enough to actually hope that, but it would be a welcomed change if they were all out of the picture.

I thought for sure the entire family would be #metoo’ed by now. Even that little fuck, grandson.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Anyone care to name the last free agent that actually performed above what their initial ability was thought to be?
LaRoi Glover. Fun fact- before we signed him that was the first time Spags said "if he's so good why is he available" talking down to someone who had called in asking why we shouldn't be trying to sign him then he immediately changed his tune to how great a signing it was after we got him

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
LaRoi Glover. Fun fact- before we signed him that was the first time Spags said "if he's so good why is he available" talking down to someone who had called in asking why we shouldn't be trying to sign him then he immediately changed his tune to how great a signing it was after we got him
That fucking miserable piece of fucking shit said the same thing to me when I told him that I thought we’d sign T.O.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
What is that faggot Spagnola doing these days? He's kinda disappeared from the mainstream.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Wait. You took time to interact with Spagnola?
Yes. I talked about this years ago. That scumbag published my piece on the website when he insulted me. I was indifferent to his garbage before that. It immediately turned into hatred.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes. I talked about this years ago. That scumbag published my piece on the website when he insulted me. I was indifferent to his garbage before that. It immediately turned into hatred.
What piece?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jerry sat down too fast one day and swallowed him whole.
God damn you.... fucking coffee all over the place now.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom