2020 Undrafted Free Agents.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
if he is the best CB, we re going to need hm at CB. i understand cross training, but right now, we need a number 1 CB and he has to be that guy until we know for sure hes not thta guy.

this is my personal opinion and doesnt mean its better than your opinion.
I'm hoping Diggs is our best corner but maybe that's hoping too much of a rookie. Should be a fun compeition at corner though. We have a lot of depth there. We just need one or two of them to step up and show they can be more than a solid starter. Maybe it's Lewis, maybe it's Diggs or maybe it's the other rookoe corner.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I'm hoping Diggs is our best corner but maybe that's hoping too much of a rookie. Should be a fun compeition at corner though. We have a lot of depth there. We just need one or two of them to step up and show they can be more than a solid starter. Maybe it's Lewis, maybe it's Diggs or maybe it's the other rookoe corner.

we are all with you, but what scares us was the old coaching that was so horrific we re terrifed the new regime of coaches wil be bad, they cant be, but in our heart of hearts of a long time of dread, some of us are sticking near the closet.

we want him to be good, but we all seen it before. so lets hope for the best. a few things id like to see, better scheme, better foundation, better culture. if we can get all that, hopefully the rest falls into place.

So far MM is saying all the right things, even Garrett couldnt give us that.

We ll stack good days on top of good days" really man.

MM is getting out ther e "we re going for interceptions" RIGHT ON MM.

so lets hope the new coaches lay down the new steps, bring in the players as if they are all rookies, evaluate, and put them where their strenghts are.

Now, what i woudl love from Kellen, he takes the offense, gathers them around, takes the old offensive playbook and burns it in front of them than he says "From today forward, we re going to be winners"!!!!!!!!!!!!

deadrise

DCC 4Life
hardly a coincidence. rejoice! we are free at last.
I take a back seat to no one in my contempt for Garrett. But I never forget who was responsible for keeping him here for 10 years.

P.S. Jerry had plenty of hemorrhoid drafts before Garrett got here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Cowboys have agreements with the following undrafted FAs: RB Darius Anderson, TCU; RB Sewo Olonilua, TCU; DE Garrett Marino, UAB; LB Frances Bernard, Utah; DE Ladarius Hamilton, North Texas; TE Sean McKeon, Michigan; OT Terence Steele, Texas Tech; DE Ron’Dell Carter, James Madison; WR Aaron Parker, URI; RB Rico Dowdle, South Carolina; WR Stephen Guidry, Mississippi St., S Luther Kirk, Illinois St.; TE Charlie Taumoepeau, Portland St.; LB Azur Kamara, Kansas; WR Kendrick Rogers, Texas A&M.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer 1m ago

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Carter and Bernard are my personal favorites, although guys like Rogers and Anderson might have better shots at making the roster simply because of the numbers at their respective positions.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Carter and Bernard are my personal favorites, although guys like Rogers and Anderson might have better shots at making the roster simply because of the numbers at their respective positions.
Bernard has a real shot IMO.

The fullback conversion from TCU is another since I don't think anyone on this staff is married to Olawale and McCarthy believes in using FBs.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

The fullback conversion from TCU is another since I don't think anyone on this staff is married to Olawale and McCarthy believes in using FBs.
Hopefully fucking so, we sure as shit don't need a scrub like Olawale with a 2 million cap hit.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Dallas gave Carter and Anderson $145K and $110K guaranteed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Among the Cowboys’ undrafted free agent agreements were seven players remaining on the team’s draft board. Considering the money, it’s not difficult to figure out who those were. They all received a six-figure guarantee, led by DE Ron’Dell Carter at $145,000. The rest were OT Terence Steele ($135,000), TE Sean McKeon ($112,000), LB Frances Bernard ($110,000), RB Rico Dowdle ($110,000), WR Stephen Guidry ($110,000) and RB Darius Anderson ($110,000).

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer 11m ago

p1_

DCC 4Life
Barnard and Anae can be the two Utes

I saw two running backs signed from TCU, is one a FB?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Barnard and Anae can be the two Utes

I saw two running backs signed from TCU, is one a FB?
Yes, Olonilua will be tried at fullback. Both he and Jet Anderson split carries at TCU.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Among the Cowboys’ undrafted free agent agreements were seven players remaining on the team’s draft board. Considering the money, it’s not difficult to figure out who those were. They all received a six-figure guarantee, led by DE Ron’Dell Carter at $145,000. The rest were OT Terence Steele ($135,000), TE Sean McKeon ($112,000), LB Frances Bernard ($110,000), RB Rico Dowdle ($110,000), WR Stephen Guidry ($110,000) and RB Darius Anderson ($110,000).

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer 11m ago

Damn. UDFA money has exploded over the years.

IIRC, Romo mentioned that he signed as an UDFA with the Cowboys for only $10,000.

Top Bottom