2020 Training Camp Thread

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't say Crawford is worthless, at least before these hip injuries he was really good against the run and gave you a little something as a versatile pass-rusher who can kick inside in nickel/dime. The problem is he's always been a borderline starter and slightly overpaid, but at this point given his age/injuries the fact that he's being kept around at a $9 million cap hit when there is almost no dead money left on his contract is preposterous.
and on top of that, they havent approached him with a restructure.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
and on top of that, they havent approached him with a restructure.
Yeah it's all very weird to me. You'd think if they were keeping him they would have restructured him by now. But maybe the holdup is that he has to actually recover from the hips. That's my hope at least but I'm sure they plan to just play him like nothing happened at 9 mil again.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Links to article from Fisher about Trevon Diggs.
Wow, I guess because he has me blocked I can't even see it when it is embedded?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
In depth from The Fish. :rolleyes:
:lol I thought the same thing. I got to the end and was like "that's it?"

I guess this was one of those articles he had to write just to meet some type of quota. Literally the most informative thing in that article was that he keeps in contact with his brother.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Most slow moving training camp ever. This shit is bizarre ALREADY. What will happen when people start hitting?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Most slow moving training camp ever. This shit is bizarre ALREADY. What will happen when people start hitting?
I read in a couple of articles that it'll probably be a few more weeks before they even take the field for padded practices. So yeah, slowest moving training camp ever.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom