2020 Training Camp Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
All kidding aside, if I was a young player, especially a rookie on the bubble, I would be willing to take the 99+% chance that I'll be just fine while doing everything I could to chase my dream of playing in the NFL. Even if I had family members that were more at risk, I'd be willing to quarantine away from them for the season if need be, and would hope they'd be supportive of me in taking my shot. And the financial perks are nice too, if you happen to make it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
All kidding aside, if I was a young player, especially a rookie on the bubble, I would be willing to take the 99+% chance that I'll be just fine while doing everything I could to chase my dream of playing in the NFL. Even if I had family members that were more at risk, I'd be willing to quarantine away from them for the season if need be, and would hope they'd be supportive of me in taking my shot. And the financial perks are nice too, if you happen to make it.
Yeah these unproven guys opting out are insane. Certifiable.

They aren't gonna get it, and if they do, nothing is gonna happen to them.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah these unproven guys opting out are insane. Certifiable.

They aren't gonna get it, and if they do, nothing is gonna happen to them.
Yeah. And losing any kind of development time, and time with the coaches almost assuredly ruins their chances of making it in the NFL. They are already hanging on the edge of making it. Try and improve your chances, not doom them.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I find it irritating that Crawford is still employed.....

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's really fucking happening isn't it? It's almost hard to believe.

We've all been through a lot and we've been very, very patient waiting for this. And it's finally here. And God damnit we deserve this.

I honestly thought in my darkest nightmares, we might never see this day come. Never is a long time and of course it didn't make sense, but nightmares don't always make sense.

And yet here we are. We've made it. I don't know what will happen moving forward. No one knows.

But at least we can say we've arrived at this point. It's official. They can ultimately take the season away but they can't take away the FACT that we've made it this far.

NO MORE JASON GARRETT.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

We've all been through a lot and we've been very, very patient waiting for this. And it's finally here. And God damnit we deserve this.

I honestly thought in my darkest nightmares, we might never see this day come. Never is a long time and of course it didn't make sense, but nightmares don't always make sense.

And yet here we are. We've made it. I don't know what will happen moving forward. No one knows.

But at least we can say we've arrived at this point. It's official. They can ultimately take the season away but they can't take away the FACT that we've made it this far.

NO MORE JASON GARRETT.
POTD.

:towel:towel:towel:towel:towel

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life

NO MORE JASON GARRETT.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Baby steps, Geng. Baby steps

Top Bottom