2020 Training Camp Thread

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Connor Williams just has never looked comfortable.

They don't have any choice, but they need to work McGovern as many reps as possible and let him get ready to earn the job.

Williams can go to swing tackle. I firmly believe Irving is a step down from Fleming.
I agree about Irving. That move doesn't instill confidence at all. Feels to me like another Byron Bell deal. Bell was an OK utility lineman, as long as you didn't ask him to play left tackle. And what did the Cowboys do? Lined him up at left tackle, with the expected 'results'. The same goes for Irving. He's passable most everywhere else, but I expect the Cowboys to try to play him at left tackle, with the expected 'results'.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
  1. Nice to hear Aldon Smith is hitting the ground running
  2. Surprised it's not Knight filling in at RT
  3. Not thrilled about Lamb returning punts
  4. Hate the idea of Crawford with the 1st teamers
  5. I hope Wilson gets a legit shot to win a job this year

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Lamb had a very untimely fumble against Texas in the Big 12 championship his sophomore year after like a 50 yard catch and run, I think he also fumbled a time or two last year but you have to live with that every now and again with a guy who is difficult to bring down and always looking to break into the open field after the catch.

Worley is an interesting guy in the slot, he's quite slow so I think you're only going to use him there against TE's and big slot type WR's, but with his size/physicality I think he could do a really good job there depending on the matchups. I think he could do a commendable job against someone like Michael Thomas who wins with his size/physicality despite average speed and not being much of a deep threat.

For the smaller, shiftier slots we have Lewis.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I'm glad to read that there's a fight for all of the cornerback positions. May the bet men win, and give us the best corners out of the bunch to start the season.

After the Griffen signing, I think corner is the biggest question remaining on the defense and the position in most need of examination, coaching, and competition.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is hopefully where he steps up after shining in camp and disappearing in the preseason last year. We are really in bad shape at WR after the top three.

Top Bottom