What a bunch of fucking losers.

Just incredible.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Should have let Nooch get at least one pass

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Funny thing is, they talked all week about how they want to prep the guy, yet he hands off like the fifth string QB at the end of a meaningless preseason game.

Getting a healthy dislike of how McCarthy is approaching things.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Injuries be damned. There's no excuse for this team looking like this week after week.

This is squarely on Mike McCarthy and his staff. The COVID excuses are over. We're 6 weeks into the season and there hasn't been any improvement anywhere on this team. None.

Other teams with new coaches were dealt the same set of circumstances and their teams don't look embarrassingly bad every single week.

If this continues for the rest of the year I wouldn't be surprised if McCarthy is one and done in Dallas. Especially if there's another hot name available.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck just let the kid get his dick wet. Gosh this season feels like that Matt Cassel fucking season all over again.
It is exactly that again.

The whole organization will shut down.

But hey, they will learn from it and come back strong.

Or something.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Injuries be damned. There's no excuse for these team looking like this week after week.

This is squarely on Mike McCarthy and his staff. The COVID excuses are over. We're 6 week into the season and there hasn't been any improvement anywhere on this team. None.

Other teams with new coaches were dealt with the same set of circumstances and their teams don't look embarrassingly bad every single week.

If this continues for the rest of the year I wouldn't be surprised if McCarthy is one and done in Dallas. Especially if there's another hot name available.
Yea there's been 0 improvement, they've basically played the same game for a month with the mistakes and going down 14+ early.

If it continues the rest of the year, which I never thought possible but now I'm actually thinking it might be, you can't keep him.

Just throw the kitchen sink at Bienemy even if Reid is the true mastermind.

Top Bottom