2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Just a great football player. Yep wanted him just like most of us.
With nickname Honey Badger, I was sold. I was also sold on Budda Baker despite being undersized.

Then again, I thought Patrick Watkins was the next Michael Downs.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Dunno how reliable this site is but if true, just weird. They are basically the same caliber of player.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Dunno how reliable this site is but if true, just weird. They are basically the same caliber of player.
Yeah really weird. I was going to say it’s a bad contract dump but they can cut Garoppolo with the same net cap impact.

But I definitely would rather have Cousins than Garoppolo.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah really weird. I was going to say it’s a bad contract dump but they can cut Garoppolo with the same net cap impact.

But I definitely would rather have Cousins than Garoppolo.
Garoppolo is always hurt so yeah Cousins is better.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I wonder if teams are going to start tapping the brakes on these ginormous QB contracts.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
These former Patriots throwing shade* at Belichick and talking about how much fun it is playing football outside of New England don't realize how good they had it.

For 25 years players have been "having fun" and getting paid well in Dallas. Ask guys like Jason Witten, Tony Romo, and Flozell Adams how that turned out for them. Those guys would probably trade places with spoiled pissants like Amendola in a heartbeat.

*Throw shade: To disrespect someone, usually in a veiled manner. Verbally or nonverbally.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
These former Patriots throwing shade* at Belichick and talking about how much fun it is playing football outside of New England don't realize how good they had it.

For 25 years players have been "having fun" and getting paid well in Dallas. Ask guys like Jason Witten, Tony Romo, and Flozell Adams how that turned out for them. Those guys would probably trade places with spoiled pissants like Amendola in a heartbeat.

*Throw shade: To disrespect someone, usually in a veiled manner. Verbally or nonverbally.
Yeah it's easy to say how fun it is outside of New England when you have the Superbowl rings on your finger. Everyone always thinks that someone else has it better. It was that lack of fun that helped get you those Superbowls and frankly helped make some players a lot of money who washed out horribly when they went somewhere else.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah it's easy to say how fun it is outside of New England when you have the Superbowl rings on your finger. Everyone always thinks that someone else has it better. It was that lack of fun that helped get you those Superbowls and frankly helped make some players a lot of money who washed out horribly when they went somewhere else.
Yeah I bet they are busy parading on about how they are now "treated like men" while they lose games and under achieve

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

A walking talking example of how a career backup works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom