2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Um, Ray Rice has had years to address his crime whereas the Wheeler thing just happened. Absurd to compare the two.
Dude, it's Jemele Hill.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If he chooses to retire (highly unlikely) I wonder if they'd actually try to go after his money. The Colts let Luck keep all of the guaranteed money that was still owed to him.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm still fine with her. She's talking about how Ray Rice has rehabbed himself since his incident. I have no problem with allowing people to move on with their life after they've served their punishment and shown true contrition.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he chooses to retire (highly unlikely) I wonder if they'd actually try to go after his money. The Colts let Luck keep all of the guaranteed money that was still owed to him.
I would think they would since his retirement would be nothing but a scam. He won't retire though.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Um, Ray Rice has had years to address his crime whereas the Wheeler thing just happened. Absurd to compare the two.
Reading that tweet it seems pretty clear to me that she didn't drag Ray Rice into it. Others did so she responded.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm still fine with her. She's talking about how Ray Rice has rehabbed himself since his incident. I have no problem with allowing people to move on with their life after they've served their punishment and shown true contrition.
They absolutely should. I think we run into a cynical view too easily so people tend to believe the worst. I cant stand Hill but in this instance I can see the point.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom