2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah it's fucked up. And sadly it always makes me wonder in these cases if the guy isn't just fucked up from head injuries and suffering from CTE. It's just so hard for me to fathom how any sane person could act this way.
Or roid rage...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jesus fucking Christ, this has nothing to do with her skin color, you race baiting bitch. It was a horrific act, and it would be just as horrific if the woman was white. God damn, I hate this bitch.
No fucking kidding. This wasn't some fucking hate crime. It was the horrible act by a really fucked up person.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
@yimyammer calls Booze a drive by poster who posts something and then doesn't reply to anyone that replies. It seems you did the same.
You expected me to reply to that? :lol

I was joking because you guys always get worked up about anything related to Jemele Hill.

Of course it wasn't a hate crime.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You expected me to reply to that? :lol

I was joking because you guys always get worked up about anything related to Jemele Hill.

Of course it wasn't a hate crime.
As well we should. She is a moron. I was just trying to figure out if you truly stand with Jamele Hill. I respect you, brother, and wanted your true opinion on it.

Cotton

Staff member
Overall I'm fine with her. But she's way off base here. She's strayed into "too woke" territory.
I'm not okay with her. She is hurting us trying to bring people together. She is the antithesis to progress in this country. She needs to stfu if we are to grow in this country. We can't make progress when we constantly use skin color as a measure for said progress. We will never move forward with that.

Cotton

Staff member
Welp, it happened. Deshaun Watson has formally requested a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom