2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Dolphins are winning the Sewell Sweepstakes at the moment thanks to having the Texans 2021 1st round pick.

That team is going to be loaded. If Tua proves to be any good, that team could be set to be the Bills' rivals for a decade.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dolphins are winning the Sewell Sweepstakes at the moment thanks to having the Texans 2021 1st round pick.

That team is going to be loaded. If Tua proves to be any good, that team could be set to be the Bills' rivals for a decade.
Still don't think Tua is going to be that good unless he makes it a point to copy Drew Brees. He's small and doesn't have a lot of arm talent. Really think he'll need the right kind of offense and play calling.

I am glad to see both those teams good again, though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is fucking dumb. So, a player has to isolate for 10 days even if they get a false positive. Retarded.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Anyone remember the narrative when Cam Newton was signed by New England? Remember how it was racist because he was signed so cheap? It was racist because he’s just a few years removed from an MVP season?

5tds 10ints, that’s not a bad stretch of 4 games, that’s the entire season.

He’s ass. That’s why he was so cheap.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Anyone remember the narrative when Cam Newton was signed by New England? Remember how it was racist because he was signed so cheap? It was racist because he’s just a few years removed from an MVP season?

5tds 10ints, that’s not a bad stretch of 4 games, that’s the entire season.

He’s ass. That’s why he was so cheap.

That's his last starting job.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
That's his last starting job.
I think its 80% him being ass and 20% no one to throw to. Its nuts that Brady went 24/8 with that supporting cast last year. I know people hate Brady on this board, but anyone who really watched him could tell he can still sling it.

Depending on their cap situation, NE may be SOL for a while. Buffalo and Miami looking like complete, incredibly well coached teams, and the Pats have a literal dearth of offensive talent.

I wont count out the hoodie, but yikes.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I think its 80% him being ass and 20% no one to throw to. Its nuts that Brady went 24/8 with that supporting cast last year. I know people hate Brady on this board, but anyone who really watched him could tell he can still sling it.

Depending on their cap situation, NE may be SOL for a while. Buffalo and Miami looking like complete, incredibly well coached teams, and the Pats have a literal dearth of offensive talent.

I wont count out the hoodie, but yikes.

Think they said the other night they will have 51 million in cap space which is nice but they have a lot of holes.

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good grief, Morris was awful at Tampa.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life

This is fucking dumb. So, a player has to isolate for 10 days even if they get a false positive. Retarded.
Making us do it for 14 at my company. Doesn't make any difference after they hear you got a positive. They won't even let us get a second opinion. I mean you can get one, but it won't stop them from leaving you home for 14 days

Cotton

Staff member
They should have had Phil Simms back to remind him of the job he used to have.
That would be fucked up. :lol

I'm here for it.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom