2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Flores is a keeper and Vrabel, while never a Pats coach, is doing well in Music City. Patricia and McDaniels shit the bed.
The book is still out on Flores though it looks promising right now. I guess you could count Vrabel but I wasn't including him.

Patricia and McDaniels shit the bed, and so did Crennell, Mangini, Bill O'Brien, and Charlie Weiss. The book is still out on Judge.

None of them have been a home run.

But from a front office standpoint, I don't know how anyone could look at their collection of talent and think that they want some of that.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
O'Brien was a better coach than GM. He took Houston to the playoffs four times in six years.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
O'Brien was a better coach than GM. He took Houston to the playoffs four times in six years.
I'm a penn State fan so I like O'Brien better than most. Still, I think it's fair to say it didn't work out in Houston.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm a penn State fan so I like O'Brien better than most. Still, I think it's fair to say it didn't work out in Houston.
They just gave Bill too much sway over personnel decisions. They should have let him just coach.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They just gave Bill too much sway over personnel decisions. They should have let him just coach.
Yep, I actually thought he was a pretty solid coach. But my god I can think of no one worse when it comes to personnel decisions. I guess sometimes a guy shouldn't be allowed to shop for the groceries if he is cooking the meal.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But from a front office standpoint, I don't know how anyone could look at their collection of talent and think that they want some of that.
Yeah I don't see what the Patriots have done in terms of building talent that should make anyone feel good. They basically were Tom Brady and every vet who wanted to go there to win a Superbowl. Without Tom Brady it's a wasteland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom