2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah I think Gordon drank tons of booze and maybe did harder drugs also.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah I think Gordon drank tons of booze and maybe did harder drugs also.
Obviously we don't know what the terms of his reinstatement are, but if it's centered on booze, that's not remotely a banned NFL substance.

Which means you could get suspended for booze even if booze isn't a banned substance, based on your individual agreement for reinstatement with the NFL.

And if they can do it for booze then they could do it for weed.

Which brings us back to Gregory...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Obviously we don't know what the terms of his reinstatement are, but if it's centered on booze, that's not remotely a banned NFL substance.

Which means you could get suspended for booze even if booze isn't a banned substance, based on your individual agreement for reinstatement with the NFL.

And if they can do it for booze then they could do it for weed.

Which brings us back to Gregory...
Yeah its impossible to know. But when you get caught drinking and driving and playing drunk I think it's a little different than a guy who strictly test positive for weed. But Gordon has bigger issues than just weed. I think he has had all kinds of drug issues.

Anyway, if he is being resuspended simply for a positive weed test I'd say that is horseshit. I doubt that's the case though.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Another Rooney Rule sacrifice. Jerry interviewed him last year for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom