2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Interesting plot line to the postgame NYG / LARams post-game scuffle.....

Jalen Ramsey is the father of two of Golden Tate's nieces. Tate and Ramsey have shared disdain for each other since Ramsey reportedly ended a long-term relationship with Tate's sisteruring her pregnancy last year.

An Ole Miss alum and former track star, Breanna was in a long-term relationship with 25-year-old Ramsey, who reportedly left herfor a Las Vegas dancer last summer. She was pregnant at the time.
In October 2019, Ramsey went public with new gal pal Monica Giavanna on social media. When a fan responded to an articledetailing Ramsey’s love life, a fired-up Tate replied, “He know he gonna have to see me.”

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Interesting plot line to the postgame NYG / LARams post-game scuffle.....

Jalen Ramsey is the father of two of Golden Tate's nieces. Tate and Ramsey have shared disdain for each other since Ramsey reportedly ended a long-term relationship with Tate's sister during her pregnancy last year.

Rumor is he left her for a Vegas stripper.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Good investigative work, Phil.

So apparently she isn't a stripper. Just a dancer.

When I hear the word "dancer" associated with a pro athlete, I automatically assume stripper. 9/10 times that assumption would be correct.

data

Forbes #1
Good investigative work, Phil.

So apparently she isn't a stripper. Just a dancer.

When I hear the word "dancer" associated with a pro athlete, I automatically assume stripper. 9/10 times that assumption would be correct.
What’s the life lesson on this situation?

“Never date a girl you can’t outrun”

Imagine this woman chasing you with a Lorena Bobbitt knife.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
IMO, it makes it look even worse that they allowed him to trade away DeAndre Hopkins.

If you know your coach is on the hot seat and working with a short leash, why allow him to trade away one of the top 2 or 3 WRs in the NFL?
The only way that makes sense is if getting rid of Hopkins was what ownership really wanted in the first place.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
IMO, it makes it look even worse that they allowed him to trade away DeAndre Hopkins.

If you know your coach is on the hot seat and working with a short leash, why allow him to trade away one of the top 2 or 3 WRs in the NFL?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

They are going to have to bubble these guys if they want to play a whole season. Watch there be some Chiefs getting sick because they tried to rush that game in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom