2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Replying what was said previously, what do you guys have against Barstool? Granted, their blogging quality has dropped the past few years, but their general tone towards a lot of things is a breath of fresh air in my opinion. They certainly possess a click bait mentality, but there are a couple guys on there I enjoy reading,

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Good for him...but I still can't see how he can make it with that rod in his leg.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Good for him...but I still can't see how he can make it with that rod in his leg.
The more important question is, why would he want to?

He almost died from this injury. Why on earth, especially at his age and with a beauty family line that would he want to try and play football again?

Hell, if I were a team I'd do him like the Miami Heat did Chris Bosh with his blood clots. I wouldn't play him because I'd be scared to have that blood on my hands, no pun intended.

Happy for guys recovery but he should go enjoy his millions with his wife and kids.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Love of the game.

I‘ll never in a million years cheer for someone that plays for one of our rivals, but that dude does have my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom