2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
even scarier is the false negatives. sick guys are playing and don't even know it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
even scarier is the false negatives. sick guys are playing and don't even know it.
Considering the number of tests players undergo I don't find this concerning at all. Especially since someone sick would actually show symptoms, have had contact with a sick person they know about, etc. And if they have no symptoms, happen to get a false negative, their odds of transmission are much lower because they are asymptomatic. So yeah, not really a worry at all.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah, that's a fucked up situation.

His father is missing and he was talking to the guy who left his 65 year old father out in the country alone.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Man, I wonder how long Clowney is going to be without a team and just how much less money he's going to sign for once he realizes no one is going to come anywhere close to his asking price.

I'm guessing someone gives him a 1 year 10-12 million dollar deal and he'll be forced next offseason to ask for way less than he did this past offseason.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

They should cut him.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Man, I wonder how long Clowney is going to be without a team and just how much less money he's going to sign for once he realizes no one is going to come anywhere close to his asking price.

I'm guessing someone gives him a 1 year 10-12 million dollar deal and he'll be forced next offseason to ask for way less than he did this past offseason.
This serves as a valuable lesson for players who grossly overrate their value. He had offers in the $17-18M per year range and refused them because he was greedy. Now? Enjoy a contract half that size, dickhead.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

They should cut him.
How ridiculous. His contract is 1 year 3 million. That's not starting guard money either, dipshit.

You're not making that because of the position, but because that's your market value.

Lol @ eagles

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
On one hand, I have Miles Sanders on a couple of fantasy teams.

On the other, the entire Eagles organization can burn in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom