2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That was pure insanity on Adams' part. Publicly attacking your owner before all the facts are in? Probably just his way of getting shipped out of town.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If revenue goes down, I thought it was pretty much a given that the cap would go down.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Instead of just cutting the cap and shrugging at what comes next as far as teams cutting players, why not just negotiate that the cap will go down by 5%, 10% or whatever, and that all contracts will automatically decrease by that same amount so the burden is shared equally amongst all players?

Seems pretty simple to me.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm sure the players want the owners to just eat that shortfall instead of passing it to them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure the players want the owners to just eat that shortfall instead of passing it to them.
My understanding is the players want the shortfall spread out over 10 years. So basically when the cap would jump up 10 mil, it will only go up like 5 mil. To recoup the difference of not letting the cap go down next year.

The owners want to spread it out but they want to spread it over a much shorter period of time. Like 3 years.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Wow...if you saw the E60 on his leg injury you know how surprising this is

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wow...if you saw the E60 on his leg injury you know how surprising this is
This is pretty amazing.

The guy has always caught shit, but he is an effective NFL QB that you can compete with if he's healthy.

The only thing now is his mobility. He used to play off of that. I don't think he has the arm talent if he can't set up his own windows with his legs.

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Reports are coming in that Jamal Adams is being traded to Seattle for 2021 and 2022 1st round picks + 2022 3rd round pick.

NYJ also throwing in a2021 4th round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom