2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm seriously waiting for news that the whole Patriots team is covid positive, would anyone really put that move past Belichick?
Yeah, because he would have his men in line to not say a word about it... Well unless the ball boy fucks up again.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Whoa. Didn't see that coming. Not sure if that will work out.
The Patriots were the most likely place. They are in terrible shape at QB. Not sure Newton really fits Belicheck, but I guess we will see.

bbgun

resident pariah
3rd round pick is not insignificant. I guess they didn't buy Bill's BS explanation.

ravidubey

The Patriots were the most likely place. They are in terrible shape at QB. Not sure Newton really fits Belicheck, but I guess we will see.
They are going to have to manufacture wins any way they can. They are going to stifle people defensively and go ball control offensively to keep the score close.

I don't know about that. They had a weird group offensively last year to say the least, and without Brady it's poised to be a disaster.

They did bolster their TEs, which was badly needed, but WR and QB are too important in this league to just ignore like they have.

Fortunately they always have the Jets and Dolphins

ravidubey

Somehow I see Belichick going 10-6 anyways even with this group. The jets/fins block is just too easy when they must have those wins. Then he ties Landry's record of 20 winning seasons in a row.

Top Bottom