2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah I hate to say it but dealing with an outbreak on a team is better in July than August or September.
I'm seriously waiting for news that the whole Patriots team is covid positive, would anyone really put that move past Belichick?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm seriously waiting for news that the whole Patriots team is covid positive, would anyone really put that move past Belichick?
Yeah, because he would have his men in line to not say a word about it... Well unless the ball boy fucks up again.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Whoa. Didn't see that coming. Not sure if that will work out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Whoa. Didn't see that coming. Not sure if that will work out.
The Patriots were the most likely place. They are in terrible shape at QB. Not sure Newton really fits Belicheck, but I guess we will see.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
3rd round pick is not insignificant. I guess they didn't buy Bill's BS explanation.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The Patriots were the most likely place. They are in terrible shape at QB. Not sure Newton really fits Belicheck, but I guess we will see.
They are going to have to manufacture wins any way they can. They are going to stifle people defensively and go ball control offensively to keep the score close.

I don't know about that. They had a weird group offensively last year to say the least, and without Brady it's poised to be a disaster.

They did bolster their TEs, which was badly needed, but WR and QB are too important in this league to just ignore like they have.

Fortunately they always have the Jets and Dolphins

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Somehow I see Belichick going 10-6 anyways even with this group. The jets/fins block is just too easy when they must have those wins. Then he ties Landry's record of 20 winning seasons in a row.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If we have to go to this extreme just don't play at all. Let this shit pass and then we can get on with our lives. This would be dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom