2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm quite sure it was a shot.
Probably, like even thinking of the Cowboys ROH isn't worth his time. It's all about the HOF and Jerry will not have anything to do with his induction ceremony.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
People still expect there to be a ceremony ... or a season?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
They scrapped Walls already? Honestly, I'm glad because as much as I love the player he was pretty bad as an analyst.

As for Spagnola, he's a belligerent ass but that's only part of the problem, it's also that his logic is ass.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
They scrapped Walls already? Honestly, I'm glad because as much as I love the player he was pretty bad as an analyst.

As for Spagnola, he's a belligerent ass but that's only part of the problem, it's also that his logic is ass.
He's an ignorant, narrow-minded, ass-kissing homer is what he is. A miserable curmudgeon that nobody wants to work with anymore. And this farce of a 'show' that they're exiling him to is indicative of that fact. And when nobody listens to it, the organization will finally admit to what everyone already knows and Spagnola will be deservedly removed for good.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I like PDOM's write up, but my simplified list is:

1. Emmitt
2. Roger
3. Troy
4. Larry
5. Tony

Favorites:

1. Michael
2. Randy White
3. Roger
4. Troy
5. Emmitt

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
the organization will finally admit to what everyone already knows and Spagnola will be deservedly removed for good.
I wish I could believe that. I'm guessing he is so grandfathered in they will probably just sit him in a corner indefinitely until he decides to retire.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Haha, the 2006 Sunday Night game vs the Panthers is on NFLN NBCSN right now. Weird hearing Madden again... and seeing Parcells and a very young buzz-cut Romo and everyone else. Good times.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Next game up is the 2009 first ever home game at Jerryworld... Remember the freak int that bounced off Witten's heel right to the Giant db? Forgot Romo threw a pick 6 earlier in the half. Don't even remember if we won this game, but I think we lost...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Next game up is the 2009 first ever home game at Jerryworld... Remember the freak int that bounced off Witten's heel right to the Giant db? Forgot Romo threw a pick 6 earlier in the half. Don't even remember if we won this game, but I think we lost...
We lost and Eli signed a wall about it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

I wonder if he's just referring to Romo's bobbling of the FG snap because I never heard of any personal riffs between Romo & Parcells. And when Parcells' name comes up in interviews with Romo, he's spoken highly of Parells in practically every interview.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We lost and Eli signed a wall about it.
They should've taken that section of the wall and added it to Eugenia Jones' art collection at AT&T Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom