2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah...I am not ready to take a giant shit on the whole staff as long as the turnovers are an issue.

Even great coaches can't overcome the great equalizer.
At this point the only issue I take with the staff is they don't appear to be holding players accountable. And clearly the players aren't holding themselves accountable either.

That and I think we are trying to do too much on defense. Guys like Worley have no idea what they are doing. It's like they run so many coverages they suck at all of them.

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
At this point the only issue I take with the staff is they don't appear to be holding players accountable. And clearly the players aren't holding themselves accountable either.

That and I think we are trying to do too much on defense. Guys like Worley have no idea what they are doing. It's like they run so many coverages they suck at all of them.
Worley sucked like this in Oakland too, his tape shows he's just a clueless bad player ...

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yeah I don't think coaching has a damn thing to do with Zeke fumbling the ball. And Garrett had nothing to do with the defense. Garrett has run that Giants offense into the ground. So I really see no evidence to suggest that Garrett wasn't part of the problem. Maybe the problem is that Garrett's stink is still all over this team.
The Jones stank is all over this team.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The Joneses set the culture in Dallas, not the coaches. Instead of some long-needed introspection, Jerry and Stephen spent the morning soft-soaping last night's loss by noting we can still win the East, as if that mattered.
Yup.

The culture is not a Garrett creation. It’s a Jones creation. Garrett was ultimately unable to change it sufficiently but this is not on him, it’s on Jones.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Really? Those are the only two things?

Think a little harder.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Think a little harder.
There are a lot of things.

Some have pointed out the new coaches staffs had issues because of no offseason.

Two of those staffs are in our division. Only the Browns are in the same situation.

UncleMilti

Staff member
It starts there. I don't give a shit who is in charge of the draft or who coaches the team on Sundays.

This is the constant. Simple scientific deduction will produce this result.
My only joy is seeing how old and decrepit Jerry is looking, especially in 4K.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Fast cars, money, hookers... And this is your only joy?

God damn, Unk.
Guns. You forgot guns.
~scanning hills~

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Think a little harder.
Yeah I don't blame them for Zeke fumbling or Gallup dropping a TD. I don't blame them for an insane amount of injuries. And no not just Dak.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why can't you sit a guy making big money? If he hurts your team I see no reason regardless of his check to play him.
If you have to sit your top players then you aren’t getting what you paid for. I don’t mean a game or so. If they aren’t in the starting lineup and you are paying them for nothing then they need to be traded or cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom