2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't think he is lying.

The disgusting brand of optimism that both he and his father have employed over the years is exactly why we have not won a damn thing since Johnson left. He wouldn't tolerate failure. The shitheads ignore it and pretend it will just get better.
they cant be that delusional; he's now parroting his dad old BS lines. Deflecting from the truth. He thinks people will buy his pathetic Jones-speak. Only morons will.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't think he is lying.

The disgusting brand of optimism that both he and his father have employed over the years is exactly why we have not won a damn thing since Johnson left. He wouldn't tolerate failure. The shitheads ignore it and pretend it will just get better.
They did the same thing last year down the stretch. "Fire Garrett? Why? We're in contention." :picard

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't know who "Football Perspective" is, but Darnold to Dallas is an absolutely idiotic idea.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This would be a terrible move so I halfway expect it to happen.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It's probably bullshit. You make that deal to make him the QB of the future, but we already have one. And he wouldn't fare any better than Dalton behind this patchwork line.

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
It would be retarded to give up a 2nd for anybody at this point. For a chance to win a shitty division and get slaughtered in the 1st round?

Let alone for Darnold, who isn't an upgrade to Dalton and wouldn't actually increase your chances of winning.

Seriously dumb.
I would give up a 2nd for Q Williams. Likely have to spend draft capital there anyways and there isn't a DT as good as him in the upcoming class !

Hell no on Darnold tho ...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hell, even after the second one he only sat for a few plays.
The offense was moving the ball well then they brought him back in.

I believe in riding the hot hand, but zeke aint been it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry, this is wrong
Yeah I don't think coaching has a damn thing to do with Zeke fumbling the ball. And Garrett had nothing to do with the defense. Garrett has run that Giants offense into the ground. So I really see no evidence to suggest that Garrett wasn't part of the problem. Maybe the problem is that Garrett's stink is still all over this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom