2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
it’d be interesting to see jerseys for players on lesser known teams. Walking down the street and you see one of these...Almost have to stop that person on the street and ask WTF statement are you trying to make?

Tony Dorsett, Denver Broncos
Larry Allen, 49ers
Jason Witten, Raiders (years from now)

I remember seeing an Eddie George Cowboys jersey within the last 5 years. That was funny.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yet nobody gripes about Frank Gore or Adrian Peterson for playing on 1/3 of the NFL
Yep.

I didn't like Emmitt on the Cardinals either but a zillion other greats have played for "other" teams at the end of their careers. And honestly Emmitt's AZ years added a little distance to his record.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The problem is that they didn't pull Zeke's ass out after the 1st fumble.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The problem is that they didn't pull Zeke's ass out after the 1st fumble.
Hell, even after the second one he only sat for a few plays.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That mentality right there is our undoing. No one in their right mind would be proud of winning a dire division. That's not the standard.

Cotton

Staff member

This is unacceptable. How can a professional fucking team not get all of the players needed onto the god damn field?

Cotton

Staff member
If the season ended today we would draft 19th.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

This is unacceptable. How can a professional fucking team not get all of the players needed onto the god damn field?
Something is happening here. Too many major fuckups are happening. There's something going on that we don't know about.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
hes not a particularly good liar.
I don't think he is lying.

The disgusting brand of optimism that both he and his father have employed over the years is exactly why we have not won a damn thing since Johnson left. He wouldn't tolerate failure. The shitheads ignore it and pretend it will just get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom