2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He is better than Crawford
Waaaay better.

It would be funny seeing Smith, Irving, and Gregory on the field at the same time.

No telling if he’s any good anymore but with the season at risk already I agree there’s no reason not to eat crow and join the bidding war.

Garrett unloaded on him when he left and no one in the front office spoke up on his behalf, so I doubt he’ll even want to be here or if this stubborn front office would ever eat crow and ask for him back to begin with.

Prolly a lost cause unless Jerry personally steps in

p1_

DCC 4Life
Id let Bidasz play , the season will be over soon, its a throw away, lets see if the coaches can fix a lot, let the rookies play.
dude! this season just began. there's a lot of football ahead, and MM won't treat this as a throwaway season. the edict remains, and that is we play to win. shit, if this was throwaway, why fire Garrett?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
dude! this season just began. there's a lot of football ahead, and MM won't treat this as a throwaway season. the edict remains, and that is we play to win. shit, if this was throwaway, why fire Garrett?
I suspect he meant there's a good chance they don't even finish the season thanks to the virus.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I suspect he meant there's a good chance they don't even finish the season thanks to the virus.
Maybe so, but even at that, look at the COVID data. The impact has been minimal. The NFL actually doing a good job managing

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Waaaay better.

It would be funny seeing Smith, Irving, and Gregory on the field at the same time.

No telling if he’s any good anymore but with the season at risk already I agree there’s no reason not to eat crow and join the bidding war.

Garrett unloaded on him when he left and no one in the front office spoke up on his behalf, so I doubt he’ll even want to be here or if this stubborn front office would ever eat crow and ask for him back to begin with.

Prolly a lost cause unless Jerry personally steps in
It would be funny but I think Aldon has given me a renewed hope for lost causes. He sat out a really long time and is on pace for an all pro season.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It would be funny but I think Aldon has given me a renewed hope for lost causes. He sat out a really long time and is on pace for an all pro season.
And even with Aldon it’s only been 3 games. Looking good so far, but he could be another half season wonder like Rolando McClain

• Props
Reactions: p1_

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just gonna leave this here..
:tippytoe
Meh....her comments on abortion are way more controversial than anything in that

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Of course I am not super smaht like Steve, but there was little to no drop off when Badass was in.

I thought I saw Looney helping Biadasz call out some of the protections. That might be what he's referring to. In that case, I'd put Looney at left guard to help with that until the rookie is up to speed and get Williams off the field.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I thought I saw Looney helping Biadasz call out some of the protections. That might be what he's referring to. In that case, I'd put Looney at left guard to help with that until the rookie is up to speed and get Williams off the field.
Jerry lauded Williams this week. So your point is moot.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Yeah I wish they would stop acting like he is good. Hell I'd rather give him a chance at RT. Badass at center and Looney/McGovern at LG. But oh well.
I agree. I'm sick of them trying to force this 'Williams at left guard' shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom