2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
We’re setting something up like an end-around toss it back to punter punt. A fake punt punt.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
this is so much better insight than we would get from Garrett.
Amen. It was always such a lame excuse for the Garrettphiles that he had to speak in boring robotic cliches so he didn't give any info to the opponent. There are all kinds of ways to say something interesting without giving away your secrets.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Parcells was one of the most paranoid HC's of all time (it's not a coincidence Belichick is the way that he is) and was 10000% more insightful than Garrett. Providing insight and not giving away trade secrets aren't mutually exclusive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

props to Aldon, already.
Yeah I really hope that Dak's yards don't go that high. It means that we are literally having shootouts every week for the rest of the season. At some point it would be nice to just get a lead and cruise for awhile.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah I really hope that Dak's yards don't go that high. It means that we are literally having shootouts every week for the rest of the season. At some point it would be nice to just get a lead and cruise for awhile.
You notice Zekes projections are small for him. And those are not shabby numbers, especially TDs. We just can’t keep spotting teams those generous leads via turnover, makes us kinda one dimensional

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You notice Zekes projections are small for him. And those are not shabby numbers, especially TDs. We just can’t keep spotting teams those generous leads via turnover, makes us kinda one dimensional
Yeah it's hard to keep Zeke going when you're continually down by 2 scores. We did a good job of keeping him involved still except for the Seattle game where it was just a lost cause and he looked like shit.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Yeah it's hard to keep Zeke going when you're continually down by 2 scores. We did a good job of keeping him involved still except for the Seattle game where it was just a lost cause and he looked like shit.
And couldn't catch a cold...

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah he had an awful game all around. I would have preferred to just put Pollard in who would have caught the ball and at least has some speed to do something with the catches.
Pollard has been invisible through three games outside of his belly flop on the KR in Seattle.

I have to believe they need to involve him for a drive or two every game to establish the fact that it is not always going to be a pass when he is in there. And still waiting on two back sets. I am guessing he is riding the bench due to pass pro deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom