2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah he had an awful game all around. I would have preferred to just put Pollard in who would have caught the ball and at least has some speed to do something with the catches.
I’m sure you liked Pollards return game, not ! Wonder how that factored into him not getting reps at RB

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

props to Aldon, already.
Impressive numbers but somewhat meaningless as to games won. Compare these numbers to Aikman’s in his SB days. Difference is winning the game. Aikman’s production was spartan comparatively speaking. Daks numbers are not yielding the victories that should be happening. That makes them window dressing until and unless the games are managed better.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Zeke has been a very good pass catcher as a RB.

In fact, I think he's had all of the biggest yardage pass plays at the RB position even with "more explosive" guys on the roster.

He's got the 80 yarder at Pittsburgh in 2016, a 70 yarder at San Francisco in 2017, and I believe he has a few over 30 the last couple years as well.

The drops or whatever is just a one-off to me. He's still the best RB at everything on the team and poses a threat every time he touches the ball, so I have no problem with him still being the go-to RB in those sorts of situations.

He looks quick to me this year too, so I don't really know why he hasn't had a big gain yet.

Hopefully it's just circumstance and the guy starts reeling off big plays again soon.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Dak was checking down to Zeke a good bit and it amounted to aboslute shit.

Time to get pollard the ball in space.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I want the hungrier rb out there, and it ain't always Zeke.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pollard has been invisible through three games outside of his belly flop on the KR in Seattle.

I have to believe they need to involve him for a drive or two every game to establish the fact that it is not always going to be a pass when he is in there. And still waiting on two back sets. I am guessing he is riding the bench due to pass pro deficiencies.
He's been invisible because the coaching staff have put him behind the curtain.

data

Forbes #1
Impressive numbers but somewhat meaningless as to games won. Compare these numbers to Aikman’s in his SB days. Difference is winning the game. Aikman’s production was spartan comparatively speaking. Daks numbers are not yielding the victories that should be happening. That makes them window dressing until and unless the games are managed better.
Who was the poster that said Romo >>> Aikman because of the stats?

He’d have a field day with this comment.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who was the poster that said Romo >>> Aikman because of the stats?

He’d have a field day with this comment.
The topic is game effectiveness between Daks production type and managements ability to take less production and be effective with it toward championships. It about managements effectiveness not individual comparatives.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Isn't vegas where Glazer's place is? He's probably just training with Glazer.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
We have a crying need at DT and he owes us. Management might be sick of his act, though.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
Id let Bidasz play , the season will be over soon, its a throw away, lets see if the coaches can fix a lot, let the rookies play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom