2020 Draft Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
He doesn't look as fast and as explosive as I would have imagined from the kid of Randy Moss. But he definitely can make a tough catch and produce near the goal line. I am curious what kind of NFL prospect he really is.
That's what I like about him...just gets it done, no flash

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Yeah but their mock is a little goofy to me. It's too early to say where these guys will go. And frankly if the chips fall that way then I take Delpit and look for Dlineman in the second round. Preferably Dlineman who actually started in college. I think Delpit could be a special NFL safety.
I concur wholeheartedly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's what I like about him...just gets it done, no flash
I think he is a middle rounder. Maybe we can right the wrongs of the past with Randy. Kiper has him as like his 10th TE. I'd be cool with a TE in the fourth round range like that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

JFC the 1st round is going to take even longer than before.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
are they trying to outdo the intro to Rocky III?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
please let someone fall in the drink!

Someone is bound to swan dive into the lake in celebration, amirite?
It's probably a prop bet already :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

midswat

... soon
Jauan Jennings.

remember the name.

Gonna be a good one.

lostxn

DCC 4Life

Jeez this guy looks like a monster. The last half of this video is great. The first half is pretty boring. He forces fumble after fumble, gets some great picks and lays the lumber pretty good. I'm sure you college guys already know this guy but he comes from a hell of a program, clearly.

p1_

DCC 4Life
All these draft related events going on and whatnot.....

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Jeez this guy looks like a monster. The last half of this video is great. The first half is pretty boring. He forces fumble after fumble, gets some great picks and lays the lumber pretty good. I'm sure you college guys already know this guy but he comes from a hell of a program, clearly.
Seems like Alabama has a first/second round safety every other year. This is another good one although I'm not sure he really has the special freakish qualities either. But he is a very good all around player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom