2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Remember Quinn had some deal about the flag. I don't give a shit as long as he notches a sack every week.
Yeah I just don't think he has much left in the tank. But this is a low risk move as long as he isn't a total asshole.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Whether I agree with the kneeling or not, Quinn seems like a good dude.

Bennett on the other hand is a douchenozzle.
Yes. Yes. Yes. A shitstain as well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes. Yes. Yes. A shitstain as well.
Yeah I don't care about having an asshole on the team I just hope the Cowboys know how to control him which I have my doubts about. Obviously he was never able to conform to the Patriots way which is why he was booted. It gives me serious reservations that he will he able to.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah I don't care about having an asshole on the team I just hope the Cowboys know how to control him which I have my doubts about. Obviously he was never able to conform to the Patriots way which is why he was booted. It gives me serious reservations that he will he able to.
The Patriots defense was great without him, but that doesn't mean he can't help the Dallas defense.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Absolutely but they didn't suspend him because he wasn't good enough to crack the lineup.
Who knows with teh Hoodie, but I'm glad to add some talent on the DL.

Eric Berry, ReShad Jones, or Donovan Wilson to replace Heath next, please.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Jason Garrett Show: Kellen Moore Dissects TDs[/h]

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lincoln Riley not looking so hot after today. That was an ugly loss.
He is only looking not so hot after his DC failed. He is an offensive-minded coach, so his choice of DC better be right.

That is not always an easy thing to do. But to say someone sucks as a head coach because of that is a stretch. If there is an effort to get it right, it can work.

Look at Garrett's track record with DCs.

Pasqualoni, Ryan, Marinelli. Maybe Richard.

He doesn't look like he has it figured out either.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Who knows with teh Hoodie, but I'm glad to add some talent on the DL.

Eric Berry, ReShad Jones, or Donovan Wilson to replace Heath next, please.
It is beyond ridiculous that Wilson hasn't seen the field on defense this year after what he did in preseason.

Hell what could it possibly hurt to get him on the field? if he shows he is overwhelmed or blows some coverages then fine, relegate him back to special teams. But when you have one safety who is a gaping hole that cant cover or tackle consistently there's no reason not to at least try it.

We know they worked out Eric Berry (either before r right after training camp started, I cant remember) but my thinking is he is almost assuredly done. Otherwise someone would have surely signed him by now.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
He is only looking not so hot after his DC failed. He is an offensive-minded coach, so his choice of DC better be right.

That is not always an easy thing to do. But to say someone sucks as a head coach because of that is a stretch. If there is an effort to get it right, it can work.

Needless to say, Riley's decision on DC would be paramount in the guy having any real success in the NFL. But he's been HC there now 3 years or so at OU and their defense has sucked every year. Perhaps he is one of these coaches that just sees no value in defense.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Grand-spawn of Jerry got in the game last night for Arkansas, I had already turned it off so didn't see him play but he helped them avoid the shutout. Finished 6/7 for 49 yds and a TD in garbage time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It is beyond ridiculous that Wilson hasn't seen the field on defense this year after what he did in preseason.

Hell what could it possibly hurt to get him on the field? if he shows he is overwhelmed or blows some coverages then fine, relegate him back to special teams. But when you have one safety who is a gaping hole that cant cover or tackle consistently there's no reason not to at least try it.

We know they worked out Eric Berry (either before r right after training camp started, I cant remember) but my thinking is he is almost assuredly done. Otherwise someone would have surely signed him by now.
1000% this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom