2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Let's gripe about Dak some more.
im getting won over with Prescott. When the OL and receivers execute, he is generally pretty accurate with his passing game. His biggest problem in the past was indecision and he is making pretty good decisions now when he is under duress. I also think his coaching advise has been a positive application because his footwork is much improved. He doesn’t try to throw a pass while backing up as much as he did in the past. In a capsule he is now a solid asset to the team and has a pretty good receiving Corp. The OL is now the erratic part of the offense.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
im getting won over with Prescott. When the OL and receivers execute, he is generally pretty accurate with his passing game. His biggest problem in the past was indecision and he is making pretty good decisions now when he is under duress. I also think his coaching advise has been a positive application because his footwork is much improved. He doesn’t try to throw a pass while backing up as much as he did in the past. In a capsule he is now a solid asset to the team and has a pretty good receiving Corp. The OL is now the erratic part of the offense.
He is definitely playing the QB position better and his footwork is light years above the last couple seasons. He still held the ball a few seconds to long the other night but still way better than last season.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So we traded for Michael Bennett? Ugh just think he is a prick
Remember Quinn had some deal about the flag. I don't give a shit as long as he notches a sack every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom