2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Could we get lucky enough to see Scooby Wright slip out of the draft and actually sign him?

D

Deuce

Ahh, who are we kidding? You think Gingernuts would have the creativity to do something like that?
If Garrett is anything, it's a copycat.

What? NE wins Super Bowls with a 2 TE offense? I can do that.

The Panthers went to the Super Bowl with a physical running QB and a zone read in short yardage? Sure, let's do that too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In the totality, it is not the worst. But Prescott? Yeesh.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Makes sense, I guess.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So last year we did very little to replace DeMarco Murray but this year they go above and well beyond on the RB position.

I'm glad we're upgrading the position but it would have been nice if they showed this type of urgency last year.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Overall I am very pleased with this draft. I found it odd that Oak moved in front of us to take Cook. I value the player, but I think Carr would benefit more from a vet behind him than cook.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Overall I am very pleased with this draft. I found it odd that Oak moved in front of us to take Cook. I value the player, but I think Carr would benefit more from a vet behind him than cook.
We wanted Cook? Says who?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I usually don't buy into the silly dreams come true thing, but watching that German dude just being so happy being drafted is moving.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It was pretty clear the Raiders thought we were going to take him...since they moved in front of us to take Cook.
Oh, okay. Really makes it clear that Dallas wanted him despite reports to the contrary.

D

Deuce

Could've been that they just wanted to jump in front of KC for him and we wouldn't trade down at the time.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I usually don't buy into the silly dreams come true thing, but watching that German dude just being so happy being drafted is moving.
Yeah, that was nice to watch. Good to see someone who doesn't take his dream as a right/entitlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom