2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Seeing Smith take the call from Jerry and Garrett was awesome. Seeing his family react and him being emotional was nice to see.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just watched the Jaylon Smith footage for the first time.

I don't know what is going on, but between that and the German kid stuff, I am verklempt.

Carp

DCC 4Life
BTW...Keanu was hilarious...many laughs in that movie.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
A friend of mine posted a two-framed pic on Facebook that shows Carson Wentz boarding a normal commercial flight headed to Philly in one frame & in the other frame there's a pic of Ezekiel Elliot flying in the Cowboys luxury private jet. :lol

I hope that's a real photo.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Listening to the PC Dak was at least the 3rd QB choice.

Jerry said there were a couple guys they tried to move up and get.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Here's the pic that I was talking about.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
A friend of mine posted a two-framed pic on Facebook that shows Carson Wentz boarding a normal commercial flight headed to Philly in one frame & in the other frame there's a pic of Ezekiel Elliot flying in the Cowboys luxury private jet. :lol

I hope that's a real photo.

D

Deuce

Listening to the PC Dak was at least the 3rd QB choice.

Jerry said there were a couple guys they tried to move up and get.
I'm sure he was further down. Stuff came out Friday night that both Wentz and Lynch were early targets. I'm sure a few others were up there as well.

I thought Jerry's comments were interesting in his thought process of getting a developmental guy this year and the "potential problems" with taking a QB in the first round down the road. I'm sure it's bs so he can sell their pick, but still interesting.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I usually don't buy into the silly dreams come true thing, but watching that German dude just being so happy being drafted is moving.
Yeah. That is pretty cool. Especially since he went to the Vikings.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just watched the Jaylon Smith footage for the first time.

I don't know what is going on, but between that and the German kid stuff, I am verklempt.
You and Hostile.

Two peas in a pod.

junk

Not So New Member
If Garrett is anything, it's a copycat.

What? NE wins Super Bowls with a 2 TE offense? I can do that.

The Panthers went to the Super Bowl with a physical running QB and a zone read in short yardage? Sure, let's do that too.
The guy has zero creativity or imagination. That's obvious at this point.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'm sure he was further down. Stuff came out Friday night that both Wentz and Lynch were early targets. I'm sure a few others were up there as well.

I thought Jerry's comments were interesting in his thought process of getting a developmental guy this year and the "potential problems" with taking a QB in the first round down the road. I'm sure it's bs so he can sell their pick, but still interesting.
I know Lynch was a target but he sounded like the tried to move up for at least another, they knew they had no chance for Wentz.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This fucking Jaylon Smith thing better pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom