2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's original, never heard that before, especially considering every college football fan here went to the school they root for.

Solid points all around, but in the end I didn't have to go to school in Lubbock so it all worked out.

D

Deuce

I'm not sure why we are running out of the shotgun exclusively tonight. We are very much a more pro style offense. Must be something they saw on film but I have no idea.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Everytime Baylor gives up a first down due to PI UCF gets TD. Stop doing that you blockheads.

D

Deuce

:unsure

I did t go to UT.

No monies. :cry
I told you years ago you should jump on the Cougs bandwagon. I can see rooting for a team you have a lifetime of cheering for, but it's your friggin Alma Mater. That should mean something.

Miami will always be my #2 team but its distant compared to UCF.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That's true about cheering for teams that nobody went to. As far as I know only you and rev are the two traitor that didn't have the balls to stay with the school that you were educated at though. I went where I wanted to go. Red Raider through and through. Working on my second graduate degree from a third school and still stay true to my roots no matter what.

I love Lubbock, btw. Great town. I'd honestly move back there if it weren't for my kids being settled here.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I told you years ago you should jump on the Cougs bandwagon. I can see rooting for a team you have a lifetime of cheering for, but it's your friggin Alma Mater. That should mean something.

Ace went to Washington St.?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's true about cheering for teams that nobody went to. As far as I know only you and rev are the two traitor that didn't have the balls to stay with the school that you were educated at though. I went where I wanted to go. Red Raider through and through. Working in my second graduate degree from a third school and still stay true to my roots no matter what.

I love Lubbock, btw. Great town. I'd honestly move back there if it weren't for my kids being settled here.
I root for Maryland first you joker.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

I like the Coogs and I wish them well, but I don't have the emotional attachment that I have with the Longhorns.

If that didn't change while I was a student there, then I seriously doubt it ever will.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

X100000

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's original, never heard that before, especially considering every college football fan here went to the school they root for.

Solid points all around, but in the end I didn't have to go to school in Lubbock so it all worked out.
Except for Rev.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My favorite team is whoever is winning the most right now. That's how I roll with my convictions.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Except for Rev.
Don't piss me off now bro. I'm having a good night.

Who the hell goes to one Texas school and then switches to another one as a fan because the administration makes you mad? Punk move.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Houston. But even in their good years he ignored them.
Hey, I went to a few games.

I fondly remember going to see Texas victory here in Houston back in 2001 while I was a student.

:unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom