1st round pick: Tyler Smith, OT, Tulsa

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The penalties scare me. After Connor Williams I was hoping to add offensive linemen with cleaner technique. I'm just going to convince myself that he'll grow out of it as he gains experience.
I dont think you understand. Some Texas Tech coaching has rubbed off on him. Its all good now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That is interesting. Maybe Farmer is just an idiot that doesn't know how to bring shit out of a player.
And you were doing so good. Tsk Tsk

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I like this kid.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You could kinda tell from the very first PC that Taco was a bit of a space cadet, seemingly not that intense, head in the clouds. I tried to ignore it but as his career went on I kept thinking back to how much of a gump he seemed like early on.

This guy (and Parsons last year) are the opposite.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Meanwhile if Jerry wants a WR he’ll throw first round picks at the other team like lap dance cash
He should take a lesson from the Titans and how to convert a WR1 asset into a first round pick .

shoop

Semi-contributing member
You could kinda tell from the very first PC that Taco was a bit of a space cadet, seemingly not that intense, head in the clouds. I tried to ignore it but as his career went on I kept thinking back to how much of a gump he seemed like early on.

This guy (and Parsons last year) are the opposite.
Even if you don’t like the pick you have to love the attitude. Especially those of us that understand but are tired of hearing about RKGs

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom