X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

This pic does not describe the degenerative condition in his back.
    It's degenerative? Where did you see that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

It's degenerative? Where did you see that?
      In my head.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
          What the fuck kind of heroin crack coke is he smoking?
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Jerry Jones Talks Dak, Garrett, Zeke & More w/Michael Irvin

defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

What the fuck kind of heroin crack coke is he smoking?
                Garrett has been quite good at holding the team together in moments of adversity.

Comment

• I think 17 AAV for Cooper is fair, if he wants more than that he can go prove it again this year. There is a 0.0% chance I'd make him the highest paid WR in the league based on basically half a season. If you want 18+ go put up 85/1300/10 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                    I think 17 AAV for Cooper is fair, if he wants more than that he can go prove it again this year. There is a 0.0% chance I'd make him the highest paid WR in the league based on basically half a season. If you want 18+ go put up 85/1300/10 this year.
                    The franchise tag last year for WRs was 14 mil. If he won't take 17 then fuck it, just franchise him. It will be cheaper. That's sort of the purpose of the franchise tag. It prevents players from making ridiculous demands and holding teams over the barrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                      I think 17 AAV for Cooper is fair, if he wants more than that he can go prove it again this year. There is a 0.0% chance I'd make him the highest paid WR in the league based on basically half a season. If you want 18+ go put up 85/1300/10 this year.
                      Even those numbers... I'd be like, eh, that's Pro Bowl, but not best WR in the league numbers. That would have placed him last year 15th among WRs in receptions, 7th in yards, and 9th in touchdowns.

So, like, he can be paid like the 9th best WR, then, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post

Even those numbers... I'd be like, eh, that's Pro Bowl, but not best WR in the league numbers. That would have placed him last year 15th among WRs in receptions, 7th in yards, and 9th in touchdowns.

So, like, he can be paid like the 9th best WR, then, no?
                        Probably not because the 9th best receiver when he hits free agency will be the highest paid. And the best receivers in the NFL won't be paid like the best until they hit free agency again. It's just the way the league works.

You also have to keep in mind that we are a running team. Our best receiver isn't going to put up the same stats as a guy playing in a wide open passing offense that throws the ball on most downs. I love what Cooper did for us last year and hope he only builds off it. But he isn't that far from a 680 yard season with the Raiders and his numbers there over the last couple years definitely don't justify a big pay day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                          But he isn't that far from a 680 yard season with Derek Carr.
                          FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

FIFY
                            It's true. Derek Carr went from hot shit to warmed over dog shit really quickly. Clearly he didn't have the connection with Cooper that Dak has. It's sort of the interesting aspect of WRs. They are very QB dependent. A QB who really likes a target can inflate that guys numbers a lot. A QB who doesn't have that connection with a WR can really hold that guys numbers back.

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Who you figure they are calling about? Byron? Taco? One of the OL?

Comment

Working...
                                X