Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the read he made on that 3rd down play back in the 2nd qtr I think. He was coming on a blitz, recognized Bell leaking out for what would have been an easy catch and run for the 1st down.

He got in Stafford's passing lane forcing the incomplete.

I think that was Bush, but that play definitely sticks out.
 
Garrett going for it on fourth down. Big balls. He's been a lot more aggressive lately
 
All I can say is that if we don't focus on the run in a big way and keep Rodgers on the bench as much as possible, he will torch this secondary. Wilcox and Church in particular are absolutely awful. They aren't even good backups, much less starters. Wilcoxs' angles are terrible. He is out of position every single play, and they are both wayyyyy too slow. Expect Rodgers to attack them mercilessly.

 
Just can't believe it. I really thought we would lose after we went down 17-7.

Fucking awesome day.
 
Are you seriously being this much of a Debbie Downer? We shut down the Colts a few weeks ago. So it can happen. Also Packers offense isn't gonna be great at Passing in January in Lambeau. Their defense isn't as good as Detroit's either, so we may be able to establish the run and hold TOP.

We'll see. When I think we will win, we always lose. So I've decided to just think we are gonna lose and have no chance, and so far we've won every time I take that position. I'm trapped now! My negativity is the only thing carrying this team to victory!
 
We'll see. When I think we will win, we always lose. So I've decided to just think we are gonna lose and have no chance, and so far we've won every time I take that position. I'm trapped now! My negativity is the only thing carrying this team to victory!
Cool...you are chilling...calling out posters for being optimistic is FAIL.
 
Garrett going for it on fourth down. Big balls. He's been a lot more aggressive lately

I thought it was a no-brainer. Only 6 yards and you were only down 3, so only preventing a TD keeps you in the game.

Punting the ball only gives you one chance offensively.
 
The flag got picked up when the Lions had the lead.

Their tears are delicious. :lol
 


:towel
 


:towel

I'd pee in Josina's butt.
 


:towel

:fistpump

:flip
 
What a weird game. No Fox so no TV for 3 quarters. Felt like we weren't in it until late in 3rd. Next week will better. I think our offense will move the ball better next week and early.
 
h1M7r91.jpg


Lily has a big bottom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom