Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. p1 starts the thread
2. entire NFLN crew picks the Cowboys
3. my kid comes dressed with a lion on her outfit
4. kristie video
5. whatever else...

If I'm ever battling something like cancer, god forbid, I will use this day as inspiration that anything can be overcome.
 
Anyone who feels good about this teams chances against Aaron Rodgers after the way the secondary played today is in complete homer mode and not thinking clearly.
Are you seriously being this much of a Debbie Downer? We shut down the Colts a few weeks ago. So it can happen. Also Packers offense isn't gonna be great at Passing in January in Lambeau. Their defense isn't as good as Detroit's either, so we may be able to establish the run and hold TOP.
 
Spencer...can't say enough about him. He looks like a leader too.
 
2960618.gif

:lol

Perfectly timed post.
 
I seriously thought that Lawrence fumble was going to cost them the game. With all the opportunities they squandered throughout the game I thought that would be the one might have broken their backs. Hell of a game to watch.

That picked up flag for the PI is going to get a shitload of run over the next couple days. Pivotal.
 
Shouldn't that have been a penalty on Ansah for hitting Romo too low on that GW TD to Williams?

Tom Brady rule right?
 
It isn't going to be easy, but you have to think our offense will play better in Green Bay. Detroit's defense is way better than theirs.

Still, I won't go full homer unless they beat Green Bay next week.

All I can say is that if we don't focus on the run in a big way and keep Rodgers on the bench as much as possible, he will torch this secondary. Wilcox and Church in particular are absolutely awful. They aren't even good backups, much less starters. Wilcoxs' angles are terrible. He is out of position every single play, and they are both wayyyyy too slow. Expect Rodgers to attack them mercilessly.
 
Apparently Michael Irvin was the last Cowboy to score two TDs in a playofff game
 
Spencer...can't say enough about him. He looks like a leader too.

I like the read he made on that 3rd down play back in the 2nd qtr I think. He was coming on a blitz, recognized Bell leaking out for what would have been an easy catch and run for the 1st down.

He got in Stafford's passing lane forcing the incomplete.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom