Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrence picked a great time to show he is good at forgetting. Very nice sack for the win/
 
If/when we do lose we will go down swinging. I kinda love this team right now
 
Holy fucking shit. I can't believe they won when they played so horribly. Green Bay is going to KILL us.

Screw that, we're a better road team than home team and we still managed to pull this one out.

This team doesn't have the greatest talent on defense but they can suck it up, display some balls and get it done when it counts. Sometimes that trumps talent.
 
Fuck you back, dipshit. You know damn well we played like chumps. Like we always do when it counts. Rodgers is gonna shred this shitty defense and you fucking know it.
 
As painful as it was to watch, I do like that we came back and snatched victory from them late.

Gave them a taste of their own medicine.
 
Fuck you back, dipshit. You know damn well we played like chumps. Like we always do when it counts. Rodgers is gonna shred this shitty defense and you fucking know it.

Oh god...enjoy your team winning. No drama needed.
 
shock.gif
 
Big props to the defense. The offense left them in their heels early but they adjusted and stopped Detroit after the first quarter.
 
Fuck you back, dipshit. You know damn well we played like chumps. Like we always do when it counts. Rodgers is gonna shred this shitty defense and you fucking know it.

If that was directed at me, fuck you back with a rusty chainsaw up your bunghole. I've been on this board for ten years and you will be the first poster that I have put on ignore. EABODADIAF.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom