Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Bruce Carter...he has been really good down the stretch.
 
I'm going to enjoy the bitterness that is Marshall Faulk.
 
Fuck you back, dipshit. You know damn well we played like chumps. Like we always do when it counts. Rodgers is gonna shred this shitty defense and you fucking know it.

One more shot, and I will send you on vacation.

Try me.
 
You're welcome.

7SxUBH1.gif
 
Green Bays defense is nothing like Detroits. It will be a tough game, but we have a shot
 
best second half ive seen in a while, this one goes to Romo of course but also the coaching staff. What the fuck! I can't believe this idc if it was ugly i am in all out homer mode
 
We got lucky. Way too pass happy down the stretch.

Linehan and Garrett have to get a handle on the running situation. It stems from this 70% run on first down playcalling. I Know they want to send a message about commitment but it's way too obvious and teams are selling out and it's hurting drives.

Need to mix it up.

Then on the other hand we got way too pass happy down the stretch. Stupid. Got lucky.

I'll take it. We were resilient. Detroit was a bad matchup. We'll see how GBs defense matches up.
 
We've played like shit at home all year. I don't doubt we'll be better next weekdespite the game being at Lambeau
 
LOL ... there is the grandson front and center...
 
Need a gif of Stephen dry humping his daddy in the owner box after the Lawrence sack
 
Michael Irvin is very happy on NFLN
 
Ice Bowl III.

Weather forecast for Green Bay is 1 degree with wind chill.
 
I will type ina bit. I'm still in the OMFG area.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom