Is Linehan that dumb? I feel like HCing the Raiders is a demotion.
My wife is wearing her Romo jersey to lunch. I'm sorry, guys.
Goddammit. We are so discombobulated this morning. Get your shit together, DCC.
And I will be gone for an hour. I expect this place cleaned up by the time I get back. And get your god damn feet off the coffee table!
My wife is wearing her Romo jersey to lunch. I'm sorry, guys.
Jesus Christ! We have been waiting years for this shit and you assholes just lose your minds.
You've been running off a lot here as of late. Got something you want to tell the group?
Yeah but Raiders is a dead end. He was already given the helm of a sinking ship in St. Louis. If I were him I'd answer the calls, but I'd be much more inclined to wait for a gig from an organization that doesn't hire and dispose of head coaches like toilet paper.So stay in Dallas as a coordinator is preferable. Sorry, the idea is to get at the top of your profession.
Ah shit....1big was the only person who was supposed to create these things for the rest of the year.
We're doomed.
Jesus Christ! We have been waiting years for this shit and you assholes just lose your minds.