Wildcard Saturday Chatter | Cardinals at Panthers & Ravens at Steelers | 12/3/2015

Pittsburgh does such a good job picking WRs after the first couple rounds.
 
:lol

I think some of these guys with the dreads intentionally light buckle their helmets so they can get face time.
 
Quit being a contrarian fuck. You know what I meant.

I'm just saying. With Bell and Blount out of the picture that would make Harris their number 4 choice behind a guy off the street.
 
I like Pitt to win this and beat Denver...so now they'll suck.
 
Both OL units are struggling with pass protection tonight.
 
Alright, this Lexus commercial pisses me off.

It is January 3rd, you elitist fags. No more Santa to appeal to your limited demographic.
 
Colinsworth just said the same thing. :lol
 
Whoa. Cheap flag.

But this is one of those flags on the Steelers which distracts us all from the general referee conspiracy they have always enjoyed.
 
Sounds like Booze "believes."
 
Seems like Mitchell has been doing that quite a bit lately.
 
Wow. How can you do that?

Dumb.

Especially since that is Jim Harbaugh's specialty.
 
Okay, time to halt the Rob Lowe commercials.
 
God, this game is just almost as boring as the first one.
 
Worilds is a moron.
 
Gay got lucky as hell there. He was beaten bad.
 
Back
Top Bottom