Wildcard Saturday Chatter | Cardinals at Panthers & Ravens at Steelers | 12/3/2015

Normally, I would be hardcore rooting for the Ravens but in this game...I am not.

But there is this teeny tiny itsy bitsy microscopic homer voice in my head hoping for the Steelers so we can beat them in the Super Bowl.

My God.

I think I need to see a therapist or something.

:towel
 
Just imagine Suh collapsing the middle lie Ngata did on that 3rd down play.
 
I know you think it is funny, but I am genuinely scared.

I didn't post the lol smiley.

I think it's awesome to be able to homer out a bit.

Enjoy it.
 
I guess they forgot to tell the Ravens that the shitty playoff football ended when the final gun went off in Charlotte.
 
Damn, James Harrison just beasted that young fella. Had him moonwalking better than Michael Jackson.
 
Normally, I would be hardcore rooting for the Ravens but in this game...I am not.

But there is this teeny tiny itsy bitsy microscopic homer voice in my head hoping for the Steelers so we can beat them in the Super Bowl.

My God.

I think I need to see a therapist or something.

www.cowboyszone.com

Ohhhhhhhh
 
:lol

This McDonald's commercial is so pandering.

Preaches "love", shows a bunch of savvy memes, gives shitty food.
 
:lol

This McDonald's commercial is so pandering.

Preaches "love", shows a bunch of savvy memes, gives shitty food.

As an aside...you can buy McDonald's coffee now for home brewing. My favorite.
 
As an aside...you can buy McDonald's coffee now for home brewing. My favorite.

Yeah, they have great coffee, no doubt.

I haven't seen it in the stores yet, though.
 
Josh Harris. Starting for the Steelers.

Camp body for the Cowboys.

Win Jerry Jones.
 
Back
Top Bottom