Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

What does Seattle want? That was a legal hit
 
Did they forget Tate's cheap shit on Lee?

At least this was clean.
 
White guy Heath vs Black guy Seahawk.

OMG. Ferguson Part II
 
are they really calling a penalty? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
 
Holy shit, they are manufacturing a foul?

Really?
 
Penalty?!?!?!?!?!?? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? ? THAT IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT!
 
Are these refs fucking kidding? Now they're calling a penalty on Heath for a completely legal hit? Fuck these guys.
 
These refs are just bad bad bad.

They deserved to be fired.
 
I'm about to go fucking apeshit.
 
Basically, if a player lies on the field longer than a couple minutes...it's a penalty.
 
Bull-motherfucking-shit on the blindside block garbage. Even Periera knows better.
 
I don't feel bad about this one at all. What comes around goes around. If it was anyone else I would, but fuck Tate.
 
:lol

Let's act like faggots and pretend the game of football is not like this.
 
Basically, if a player lies on the field longer than a couple minutes...it's a penalty.

Dude, I'm seriously about done.
 
These refs are as gutless and clueless as they come. Booze is right, this whole shit is one big script by the NFL.
 
Back
Top Bottom